DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'M FRESH..!!



What a day! Meet my hairstylist, Sam Eunoss,
and the rest is history. No turning back.
Had a crazy haircut for a change.
Once back home, i noticed that i look
like somebody.... someone famous
and a legend too.


Yes, i look like him - but shaved!
No moustache of coz.
HEY HITLER! HOI SUZAIRHE!
Kakakakaa....

Catch JUS on Mon, 030110,
at 830pm on SURIA if u wanna
take a look at my HITLER look.
Whatever! Hahaha....


Once done, i make my way to
Refresh Bodyworks for my 40mins
foot reflexology + 20mins back (body)
massage for only $29.90.
New Year promotion i guess. I never ask.
Hmmm....


Again, grab that famous, Chocolate Bowl (bun)
and Green Tea bun at MaMa BAKERY
on Level 2 @ Square 2.
Have u try it? No? Damn!
Go & grab it ok.


Not forgetting my bowl of
ready-packed-salad i bought from
NTUC FairPrice. YUMMY..!!


Before heading back home,
i browsed MATSU - strictly window shopping.
BUT i end up paying
$117 for their
jeans + shirt. Arrgh..!!

Ok doki.
That's all for today.
I think i shall stay put at home instead
of going out. My wallet is screaming
badly at me.

STOP IT..!!!

gagagagagaga
gagagagaga
gagagaga
gagaga
gaga
ga





:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008