DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GREETINGS FROM VIETNAM


Good day everyone.
I'm here in Vietnam after 2 weeks in Cambodia.


Staying at
Movenpick Hotel, Ho Chi Minh.
My oh my, it's a 5 stars hotel and

i really like it so much!



Will be in Vietnam for about 20 days,

visiting 5 cities -
Ho Chi Minh, Hue,
Ho Ian
, Sapa & Hanoi.

BAD NEWS:

I can't update my facebook during

my stay in Vietnam as the

Vietnamese government & ISPs,

BLOCKED
Facebook in Vietnam!


Read more about it
HERE

Ok doki.

Gotta go to bed and will update

here on my blog as and when

i have the time & internet connection.


Currently, i'm using our 'tour' guide's

mobile broadband.


Gegegegegege...




Take Care and be good ya.


:D






No comments:

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008