DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Friday, December 18, 2009

I SEE DOUBLE....


My mom was sewing a school badge thingy
on my nephew's white short sleeve shirt,
bought from Johor Baru, Malaysia.

Guess what?

I had a great shock
when i saw
MediacorpTV SURIA
logo on it.

HAHAHAHAHA...

Check out the pix below.


DOUBLE v1.0



SAME COMPANY?


Interesting?
Btw, don't forget to catch me on JUS
every mondays @ 830pm.

Not shy huh.
Hehe..


DOUBLE v2.0


Have a great warm weekend y'all.



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008