DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

GONG XI FA CAI




To all my chinese frenz & those
celebrating
Chinese New Year all over the world,
GONG XI FA CAI to you!

DAMN! I'm gonna love my
SUPER LONG
weekend.


Went down to Chinatown last nite
for the very first time during festive season
and 70% of the shops are busy wrapping up
and clearing their stuffs - it's already
4.30am y'all. Hahahahaaa...

Lucky i have my digicam with me.
Let's take a look at it.



Quite cool isn't it?
But the Not-So-Cool about me is that
i suffered some pain somewhere
along my jawline for couple of days
and according to frenz, it's tonsil + a tiny
'pop-corn' pops out on my cheek area.
I called these two - Double Unhappiness.
Hmm...


So to ease the pain, i applied 'tamarind paste'
to the affected area and leave it overnite.
And wala! I felt better today!
The pain subside.

Oh ya.... yesterday afternoon,
while preparing for my 2nd TIRAMISU,
i found something in an egg.
I shall name my TIRAMISU to TWINAMISU.
Hmmmm......


Ok doki.
That's all for today.
Need to make full use of my long weekend.

Have a great holiday y'all
and once again...

GONG XI FA CAI





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008