DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Friday, February 19, 2010

IT'S BEEN DAMN LONG TIME....


TAXI..!!
Well, that's my main transportation since

mid 90's till now - to work, party, etc.

It's fast, convenient & super relaxing.

Eeeerr... sometimes not.

LOL.


I took both bus & MRT, my only 1 time ride,

was 3 years ago. And last nite, i break my own

record again. I took a bus - No:7 to Orchard Rd.

After much persuasion from an 'executive chef' to be,

I gave in and waited for the bus ard 5 mins.

Thanks huh.


To commemorate my stupidity for the nite,

i quickly took out my digicam,
snap it
(w/o using flash) and the result?

i see no:7 floating everywhere in the bus. LOL


It's freaking crazy & the dgcam went off
- battery flat!
See, even my dgcam can't accept it.

Hahahahaha.....

Btw, i don't even have an EZ-Link card.

Let's move on.
While browsing my PC, i did a bit of spring cleaning
and rearranged my document files, etc.
There's virus and i've cleared it up.
But what makes my day was - the vdeo clip
i took 3 years ago.

I was in Batam, Indonesia, filming a prgm
& went for foot reflexology after work.
Brought along the make-up artiste
and lets watch the last bit of
the massage session.

p/s: vidz quite dark though.

SAKIT = PAIN
KAMU = YOU
CUBIT = PINCH


massage madness

(Click PAUSE BUTTON on GREEN NINJA'S
mp3 player - right side bar, to stop the music.)



Bet i'm gonna get tons of shit from her
after putting this up on my blog.
Hahaha....

Frankly speaking, when i'm stressed,
i will view this clip over & over again.
It's hilarious - to me, at least.

To all, hope you had a good time
last week (CNY) & may this weekend
brings you more happiness & more gd luck.

Take care & be good.





:D

1 comment:

alicia kunci said...

wah kayanya naik taxi ke hulu hilir. :P kenapa you tak suka bus & mrt? i'm not a fan of bus rides either but ok pe bus kat spore ni. have you ever tried malaysian public transport? semua pun fail.

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008