DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SELAMAT HARI RAYA



Oh my my..
it's been a week and i forgot
to wish you guys 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA'.
My bad.


Well, it's not too late though.
Hari Raya gonna run for 1 month,
so without wasting anymore time,
i would like to take this opportunity
to ask for forgiveness from all of you.

MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

Currently am waiting for my next
TV project to take off soon - 2nd week of Sept.
So am pampering myself with more
resting time, surfing the internet etc.

Doing some research for my photography &
also collecting ideas, searching for suppliers,
and scouting for talented candidates to
work as a team for another potential
business career soon. It's gonna be fun.
Well, i hope everything will fall into place.

INSYA ALLAH

Please go to my FaceBook if you wanna
know abt it. I will 'scribble' my blog as &
when i am free to log in to the internet.

Oh, and don't forget to grab
a copy of MANJA SELERASA at SGD 5.90,
and pls try my biscuit's recipe ok.
Huhuhuhu....


For now, enjoy your Hari Raya goodies.
Whatever it is, please take care while
on your way to visit your friends.
Heard couple of road accidents
took place lately.
Hmmm....


Ok doki,
hope to see you soon
and enjoy your Hari Raya.

:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008