DISCLAIMER:

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SUZAIRHESUMARI.BLOGSPOT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an AS-IS basis.

Monday, September 24, 2012

IT'S PHUKET TIME WITH TRIPASIA TOURS!


How's everything?
Hope you guys/gurls are perfectly fine.

Currently am tied up with filming 
an info-ed prgm that will be aired 
in November 2012. Filming will take place 
till mid October.

On top of that, i'm preparing myself for 
wedding photography assignment + my final 
preparation (tv prgm proposal) that need to be 
submitted on the 1st week of Nov. 

Oh yah, and I'll be flying to Brunei to host
a variety show in November too.

Currently, i am writing an article about my long
overdue trip to Phuket. Need to finish it up
as soon as i can so it can be published
in the magazine soon.

Oh my my.

Meantime, please enjoy the sneak peek below.


WITH MR RIZAL - TRIPASIA TOURS

PEACEFUL KOH YAO NOI 

MAGNIFICIENT KARON VIEW POINT

PAPARAZZI @ SPLASH JUNGLE

ATV TOUR

NEW FRIENDS @ RAWAI SEA GYPSY VILLAGE


Will show you more on my FB.
Btw, while in Phuket, i never step on 
Patong beach. I don't know why.
Maybe it's too crowded.

I love all the hotels where i've stayed.
Phuket Heritage, Bel Aire, The Lantern,
& Pimnara = it's awesome!

And i love SIAM NIRAMIT so much!
It's beautiful. What a spectacular show!
A world class showcase indeed.

Take a look at the Vdeo below.


SIAM NIRAMIT - PHUKET



Like it?
Well if you plan to go Phuket anytime soon,
I suggest you surf TRIPASIA TOURS
right now people, wherever you are!

I highly recommend you to book your stay
with TripAsia Tours in Phuket. So surf
their FB page now and grab the affordable
packages while it's still there.

Don't forget to ask for 
Mr Rizal.


p/s:
For the moslems, fret no more.
You can easily find halal food 
mosque in Phuket.





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUZAIRHE SUMARI 2008